Terms and conditions
The term ‘Martha Trust’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The terms ‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. And is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and photographs. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The photographs of our residents and staff used within this site to illustrate Martha Trust’s work may not be copied, reproduced or otherwise disseminated without prior permission of the copyright holder.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Our website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check our Terms and Conditions on a regular basis to ensure you are still happy to accept them and use our site.
Last updated 17th December 2012.
Get in touch today
Martha Trust, Homemead Lane, Hacklinge, Deal, Kent CT14 0PG