Martha @ 35 – Help us celebrate our 35th Anniversary
2022 will mark Martha’s 35th anniversary. And its thanks to your continued support and generosity, that we are where we are today. You have helped us through the hard times and enabled us to develop and grow into a leading provider of services for people with profound disabilities.
With the numbers of people with profound disabilities on the increase, the demand for our services is going to continue to grow. So to celebrate our anniversary we are planning to launch a fundraising and awareness drive to take us into the next 35 years and beyond.
We would like to raise awareness of Martha Trust and the needs of people with profound disabilities and we would be extremely honoured if you could help us to do this. Whether it’s introducing friends and family to our work by supporting one of our organised fundraising activities in 2022, to holding an event of your own or taking on a challenge for Martha. There has never been a better time to show your support of people with profound disabilities. Any support you can give whatever the size will make a difference to what we are able to achieve.
Top 10 ideas to support Martha@35
- 35 Friends, 35 likes. Encourage 35 friends to like, follow and share the Martha’s social media
- Sign up to one of our challenges in aid of Martha – from our annual car challenge – Monte Carlo Madness, Virgin London Marathon, KM Big Bike Ride, or 1,000K Challenge in 2022!
- Music4Martha – help us reach our target of 35 Music4Martha events in our 35th year. Hold a music event in aid of Martha
- Collect 35 prizes through the year to donate to the Martha Tombola or barrow of booze
- Give it up for Martha – Give something up for 35 days – and make a donation to Martha or get sponsorship for doing it
- Come along and support one of our organised events in our 35th Year
- Nominate Martha in your local supermarket token scheme during 2022
- Support our Wear Blue4Martha campaign
- Share our 35th Anniversary – If you have a special Birthday, Anniversary or celebration in our Anniversary year why not as for donations to Martha instead of gifts
- 35th Pledge – do something for Martha whether raising awareness, fundraising or make a donation the first day of each month in 2022
We’d love to know what you have planned to support our 35th anniversary so get in touch with us on 01304 610448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch today
Martha Trust, Homemead Lane, Hacklinge, Deal, Kent CT14 0PG