At Martha Trust we have a clear mission: to offer friendship and encouragement to the people we support, enabling them to achieve their own goals.
Martha Trust was set up in 1987 to care for people with profound physical and multiple learning disabilities and to offer help and support to their families.
30 years on and we’re as committed to our mission as ever.
- We set and promote standards of excellence in the care and development of people with profound disabilities
- We provide a happy, stimulating and loving home where people can get the most out of each and every day
- We value and support our staff and invest in their training and development
- We promote good communications and build strong relationships between residents, their families, our staff and fellow professionals
- We maintain rigorous operational and financial controls to ensure our long-term stability
- We encourage new and innovative ways to develop and expand our work
- We engage with local communities so they can understand and support us
- And we campaign on behalf of our residents to protect their rights and quality of life
Everyone at Martha Trust is dedicated to our mission and to putting the rights and needs of the people we care for above all else.
Find out more
To find out more about our work at Martha Trust call us on 01304 615223 or email email@example.com.
Get in touch today
Martha Trust, Homemead Lane, Hacklinge, Deal, Kent CT14 0PG