Joining the Martha Trust family
Handing over the care of someone with profound disabilities can be extremely hard. But when it’s time for a loved one to move on, Martha Trust can help them achieve their potential and can give them the space and the opportunity to grow.
At Martha Trust we care for young people and adults over the age of 18 who are unable to walk unaided and who have a moderate to profound learning disability and a moderate to profound physical disability. We welcome referrals from family members, care managers, community nurses, doctors and any other relevant party.
Our application process is extremely straightforward and our staff are on hand at all times to provide support and guidance. How it works:
- One of our Home Managers will visit the applicant at home.
- We’ll then conduct a full Nursing Needs Assessment.
- Our Home Manager and Director of Nursing will review the application.
- If successful, a dedicated member of our care team will make a home visit.
- We’ll arrange a number of short visits to Martha, building up to a weekend stay.
- And we’ll draw up a Life Plan covering everything from consent forms to movement and handling assessments.
- Finally, a moving in date will be set and we’ll arrange for a family member, friend or carer to stay with the applicant during their first few days with us.
Find out more
If you or someone you know would like to talk through the application process call Geoff Stiff on 01304 610447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org You can complete our care application form online or download our Care Enquiries Pack below and return our Care place application form to Geoff Stiff, Finance and Funding Officer, Martha Trust, Homemead Lane, Hacklinge, Deal, Kent CT14 0PG.
Care Enquiries Pack:
Our latest CQC reports are available online.
Mary House, Hastings
Martha and Frances House, Deal
Get in touch today
Martha Trust, Homemead Lane, Hacklinge, Deal, Kent CT14 0PG