Martha Trust – a home for life
We offer people with profound physical and multiple learning disabilities a safe, comfortable, stimulating and happy home for life.
At Martha Trust we offer people with profound physical and multiple learning disabilities a safe, comfortable, stimulating and happy home for life.
Martha Trust has two homes in Deal, Kent and one in Hastings, East Sussex. Each home is bright, modern and purpose-built and offers nursing care and state-of-the-art facilities set in beautiful, landscaped gardens.
Our homes are family homes where the residents and staff are extremely close and families can get involved in every aspect of life here.
- Our homes in Deal sit in the heart of the Kent countryside.
- We provide residential care for 23 people with profound disabilities. Please note our respite facility is temporarily unavailable.
- We offer a tailored programme of activities and therapies, a high-tech hydrotherapy pool with sound and light system, a sensory room and a fully equipped therapy suite.
- Both homes are surrounded by landscaped sensory gardens.
Mary House, Hastings
- Close to the centre of Hastings and the sea, Mary House overlooks an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Home to 15 people, we have a high-tech hydrotherapy pool and sensory room and we offer a comprehensive programme of activities and therapies is tailored to the needs of our residents.
- Our landscaped sensory gardens are fully accessible and come complete with Ability Swing.
We are aware that our latest CQC report for Mary House does not reflect our own high expectations, and the hard work of our team. Planned improvements were hampered during the Covid pandemic, with the subsequent staff shortages in the care sector continuing to contribute to this. We are currently working with all stakeholders on a plan to ensure that Mary House regains its overall Good rating as soon as possible. We thank all our people for their ongoing hard work and commitment to these plans, and welcome applications from people who would like to consider working for Martha Trust and who share our vision to learn, improve and succeed.
Find out more
To apply for a place at Martha Trust complete our care application form online or download our Care Enquiries Pack below and return our Care place application form to Geoff Stiff, Finance and Funding Officer, Martha Trust, Homemead Lane, Hacklinge, Deal, Kent CT14 0PG.
- Care enquiries pack
- Martha statement of purpose
- Martha Trust Newsletter Autumn 2023
- Care place application form
Get in touch today
Martha Trust, Homemead Lane, Hacklinge, Deal, Kent CT14 0PG