How you can help Martha Trust
Your support means the world to us at Martha Trust. Whatever you give and however often you give, we make it count.
Over the years, your donations have built three homes, two hydrotherapy pools, a fully equipped therapy centre and a day care centre, ensuring the people we care for get the most out of every day.
Your support means the world to us at Martha Trust.
You pay for the specialist equipment that safeguards the dignity and independence of our residents, not to mention the individually tailored programmes of therapies that improve their health and wellbeing.
And you fund the entertainment, technology, outings and activities that engage, stimulate and challenge our residents and help them experience life to the full.
When it comes to supporting Martha Trust, there’s something for everyone:
- Volunteer your time and help out in our homes, offices or at one of our events
- Make a regular or one-off donation
- Gift Aid it – and make sure your donation is worth even more
- Leave a gift to Martha in your will
- Encourage your company to support us
- Donate tax-free from your pay each month
- Take part or sponsor someone in our annual Firewalk or car challenge
- Come along to our Fashion Show or Wine Tasting
- Hold your own Fundraising event in aid of Martha
- Buy our Christmas cards, reindeer food and magic snow
- Donate to our Light up a Life appeal or our £25k for 25 years appeal
- Shop online and support us through easyfundraising.org or Ebay
Find out more
To find out more about how you can support the work of Martha Trust call us on 01304 610448 or email email@example.com.
Get in touch today
Martha Trust, Homemead Lane, Hacklinge, Deal, Kent CT14 0PG