KM Muddy Assault Course
1 October 2016
Martha is pleased to announce that we are a Collaborative Partner for the KM Muddy Assault Course Challenge taking place on Saturday 1st October at Betteshanger Country Park, Deal.
The KM Assault Course Challenge puts teams of six people through a newly extended course that will test the mettle of participants.
This challenge boasts over 20 pieces of equipment including tunnels, balance beams, rope walk, water jump and tyre wall. To succeed the members of a team will have to work together and communicate effectively to contend with Kent’s longest civil assault course. Teams take an average of 10-15 minutes to complete the course.
The KM Assault Course Challenge is a great team building event appropriate for participants aged 14+. Registration is £80 per team – And every individual participant is expected to try and raise a minimum of £75. With 70% of their sponsorship raised going to Martha and the remaining 30% raised going to the KM Charity Team’s children’s road safety work in Kent and Medway. Use DISCOUNT CODE KMAC16 to receive £10 of a team entry.
With prizes for the best fancy dress there’s no better time to take on a fundraising challenge.
If you are interested in taking part visit the KM website and remember to choose ‘Martha Trust’ from the ‘Supported Charity’ list on the application form.
Please also let our fundraising team know if you plan to take part so we can send you out a fundraising pack. Contact fundraising on 01304 610448 or email email@example.com
Get in touch today
Martha Trust, Homemead Lane, Hacklinge, Deal, Kent CT14 0PG