Help Martha become Sainsbury’s Local Charity of the Year 2013
You can now vote for your favourite charity in the Sainsbury’s Local Charity of the Year 2013.
Being nominated would be great for Martha, providing us with donations, staff volunteering and gifts-in-kind, not to mention helping to raise awareness of our work.
Voting is simple – just pick up a nomination form from one of our local Sainsbury’s stores in Deal or Hastings. It takes just a few minutes and could make a huge difference to the lives of the people we care for.
So keep us in mind when you’re next out shopping and put in a good word for us with your friends and family – because every vote counts!
Voting is open 9 – 23 May at Sainsbury’s in Deal:
- West Street, Deal, Kent CT14 6AH
- 426 Margate Road, Broadstairs, Kent CT10 2QG
And Sainsbury’s in Hastings:
- Sainsbury’s Local, Station Approach, Hastings, East Sussex TN34 1BA
- John Macadam Way, St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex TN37 7SQ
- 1 Buckhurst Place, Station Road, Bexhill-On-Sea TN39 3NY
The closing date for nominations is 23 May. So please get voting and ask your friends and family to help make Martha Trust the Sainsbury’s Local Charity of the Year.
Get in touch today
Martha Trust, Homemead Lane, Hacklinge, Deal, Kent CT14 0PG