Martha signs up to new quality pledge
Martha has signed up to a new public commitment to drive up quality in services for people with Learning disabilities– Driving Up Quality Code.
The aim of the code is to avoid what happened at Winterbourne View from ever happening again.
The code aims to:
- Drive up quality in services for people with learning disabilities that goes beyond minimum standards
- Create and build a passion in the learning disability sector to provide high quality, values-led services
- Provide aff clear message to the sector and the wider population about what is and what is not acceptable practice
- Promote a culture of openness and honesty in organisations
- Promote the celebration and sharing of the good work that is already out there
To find out more about the code and Martha’s involvement visit www.drivingupquality.org.uk
Get in touch today
Martha Trust, Homemead Lane, Hacklinge, Deal, Kent CT14 0PG