Covid-19 – latest update from Martha
As the nationwide concerns of the spread of Covid-19 virus escalate, here at Martha we have formed a response team to monitor the latest government information with a view to make decisions to ensure the safeguarding of the health and wellbeing of our residents. Our response team are meeting daily and will be updating our protocol as developments arise.
Currently we are operating ‘lockdown’ across all our homes at Martha Trust to all but the following:
Affected events to date:
* Staff of Martha Trust
* Agency workers booked to cover shifts in order to maintain staffing levels – we are keeping this to a minimum
* Health care professionals with essential appointments that cannot be postponed
* Contractors onsite to complete essential works
* Emergency medical personnel
* Any other people as required by Health Protection teams and Public Healthcare England
This is a precautionary measure to maintain the health and wellbeing of our residents.
With regard to our up and coming fundraising events, we are monitoring the government advice. We have taken the difficult decision to postpone a number of our fundraising events, please see our current list of rescheduled events below:
* London Marathon – This has been rescheduled for 5th October
* KM Abseil – This was due to take place on 21st March but has been cancelled
* German Music Night – This has been rescheduled for Friday 30th October
* Walmer and Kingsdown Golf day – This has been rescheduled for Friday 11th September
Thank you for your support and understanding.
We will be keeping our social media updated on any changes to our scheduled fundraising events so please be sure to follow us on Facebook.
For any ticket holders or participants who are unable to make the new date or who would simply like a refund then please contact us on 01304 610448 or email email@example.com
Get in touch today
Martha Trust, Homemead Lane, Hacklinge, Deal, Kent CT14 0PG