Christmas Drive in Cinema
6 December 2020
Home Alone and Elf Christmas Drive-in Double Bill
Sadly due to the weather we have had to take the difficult decision to cancel this weekends drive-in cinema event. Solley’s have advised that the fields are too water logged for the event to go ahead. All ticket holders will receive an email from Billetto and The Open Air Cinema company after 6pm on 3rd December regarding the cancellation of the event. All ticket holders will receive an automatic refund but please allow 5-7 working days for the refund to be credited to your payment card.
If you experience any issues regarding your refund please contact The Open Air Cinema Whats App customer line on 07463 169 454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Martha’s Christmas Drive in Cinema is taking place on Sunday 6th December in the fields of Solley’s Ice Cream Parlour, The Dairy, Ripple, Deal, CT14 8JL. There will be two showings :
5pm Elf SOLD OUT
Doors open for Elf ONLY at 3:30 pm.
Film to begin at 5:00 pm. Ends 7:30 pm
8pm Home Alone
Doors open for Home Alone ONLY at 6:30 pm and all cars must be onsite by 7.15pm. Arrivals after this time will not be allowed on site.
Film to begin at 8:00 pm. Ends 10 pm
You are welcome to bring along your own food and drink. Or enjoy food and drink from our variety of on-site vendors, as well as Solley’s Ice Cream!
Our on site vendors
* Drink Outside the Box | Selling festive alcoholic drinks
* Moveable Feast Coffee House | Selling teas, coffees and hot chocolate
* Winnie the caravan | Selling movie packs of popcorn, drinks, milkshakes, candyfloss and waffles
* The Larder – food for the soul | Two stalls, one selling a variety of vegan, vegetarian dishes and the second selling meat based dishes
* Solley’s ice cream
If you are attending the event here are a few things you will need to know
On the night
- Please do not attend the event if you believe you have COVID-19 or you are displaying the symptoms of COVID-19
– a new persistent cough
– high temperature
– a loss of, or change to, your sense of taste or smell .
- Please ensure you have your digital tickets ready on your phone, these were sent to you by email when you booked.
- On arrival you will be asked to scan the QR code at check in for track and trace purposes (you will need the NHS Covid-19 track and trace app)
- We ask that masks be worn when outside your vehicle and whilst visiting the toilets or our onsite vendors, and that you ensure you maintain a 2m distance at all times whilst out of your vehicle.
- Please make sure you park as directed by the field marshalls as this has been pre planned by the cinema company.
- If you are watching Home Alone you MUST be onsite between 6.30-7.15pm to adhere to the plan of traffic flow on the one way system. Entry could be refused if you arrive after that time.
- One car only per group. There is no additional parking available on site.
- Please ensure that you have a working FM Radio.
- If you are thinking of bringing a vehicle larger than a standard SUV you needed to have agreed this with the Open Air Cinema company at the point of booking your tickets.
- All our marshalls will be wearing masks and High Vis.
- If you are purchasing food or drinks from one of our vendors, please make your purchase and return to your vehicles straight away. Please do not gather in the food court area.
- Please note this is a non smoking site.
Find out more
To find out more about the event or for information regarding Covid-19 Welfare at the event please download our FAQ’s. Please note our FAQ’s have been updated with latest guidance regarding Covid-19 welfare.
Tickets are no longer on sale for this event.
Get in touch today
Martha Trust, Homemead Lane, Hacklinge, Deal, Kent CT14 0PG