What we do at Martha Trust
At Martha Trust we support people with profound physical and multiple learning disabilities. We encourage them to explore the world around them and take an active role in their community. We inspire them to reach out and face new challenges and we help them to fulfil their potential.
Martha Trust offers residential and respite care in a bright, modern, safe and stimulating environment.
We provide the very highest standards of round-the-clock nursing care, state-of-the-art facilities and a warm and loving home for life.
We support young people and adults over the age of 18 who are unable to walk unaided and who have a moderate to profound learning disability and a moderate to profound physical disability.
Everything we do is designed to improve the physical health and emotional wellbeing of the people we care for.
Everything we do at Martha, from sailing and horse riding to relaxing in the sensory room, is designed to improve the physical health and emotional wellbeing of the people we care for.
- Our therapy programmes include physiotherapy, reflexology, massage and music therapy and are tailored to the needs of the individual.
- Our hydrotherapy pools with their high tech-sound and light systems are an effective way to deliver physiotherapy – and a great way to relax and have fun.
- Our activities and day trips ranging from horse riding to gardening, help people to explore the world around them and take an active role in the community.
- Our meals are all freshly prepared with menus designed around the diets and personal preferences of our residents.
- Our homes sit among beautifully landscaped sensory gardens which our residents and their families can enjoy together.
- And each bedroom at Martha is decorated to reflect the tastes and character of the person living there.
At Martha Trust we also offer support and advice for the whole family, making sure that parents and siblings have the opportunity to get involved in every aspect of life here.
Find out more
To find out more about Martha Trust call 01304 615223.
Get in touch today
Martha Trust, Homemead Lane, Hacklinge, Deal, Kent CT14 0PG