Martha Trust – a home for life
We offer people with profound physical and multiple learning disabilities a safe, comfortable, stimulating and happy home for life.
At Martha Trust we offer people with profound physical and multiple learning disabilities a safe, comfortable, stimulating and happy home for life.
Martha Trust has two homes in Deal, Kent and one in Hastings, East Sussex. Each home is bright, modern and purpose-built and offers round-the-clock nursing care and state-of-the-art facilities set in beautiful, landscaped gardens.
Our homes are family homes where the residents and staff are extremely close and families can get involved in every aspect of life here.
- Our homes in Deal sit in the heart of the Kent countryside.
- We provide respite care, day care and residential care for 36 people with profound disabilities.
- We offer a tailored programme of activities and therapies, a high-tech hydrotherapy pool with sound and light system, a sensory room and a fully equipped therapy suite.
- Both homes are surrounded by landscaped sensory gardens.
Mary House, Hastings
- Close to the centre of Hastings and the sea, Mary House overlooks an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Home to 13 people, we have a high-tech hydrotherapy pool and sensory room and we offer a comprehensive programme of activities and therapies is tailored to the needs of our residents.
- Our landscaped sensory gardens are fully accessible and come complete with Ability Swing.
Find out more
To apply for a place at Martha Trust complete our care application form online or download our Care Enquiries Pack below and return our Care place application form to Geoff Stiff, Contracts Manager, Martha Trust, Homemead Lane, Hacklinge, Deal, Kent CT14 0PG.
Or to enquire about our respite care and day care call us on 01304 610447 or email email@example.com.
Get in touch today
Martha Trust, Homemead Lane, Hacklinge, Deal, Kent CT14 0PG